Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Policy

Go down

Forum Policy Empty Forum Policy

Post  Carl K. Thu May 06, 2010 1:25 pm

If you wish to post your projects on this forum: Copy and paste the form in a reply on the same string, then fill out the application form. I will add you to the artists section.

I only ask that you keep the image size down so it does not make the strings extremely long and hard to navigate; that you do not post sexually explicit material or any thing that would be considered degrading to any gender, race, creed or color please. Nudity in classic form is accepted . If the art is unacceptable: I will be forced to delete them and remove the artist from the forum. I have signed an agreement that prohibits me from posting that type of material and I also do not want to promote ill will towards anyone. This forum is for visitors and artists to enjoy, not to be offended.

Other than the aforementioned requests: there are no restrictions on the type of art, be it progressive, modern, impressionist ... etc.

Express your self!
Carl K.
Carl K.
Admin

https://k-werks.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down